Guitar Accessories at the Best price in Kathmandu, Nepal
Guitar accessories are often overlooked but are essential parts of a musician's arsenal until you need them! With detailed information on guitar accessories, like capos, strings, cables and stands, guitar straps and picks, buying guitar accessories at Bass and Treble has never been easier.
Bass & Treble offers a wide variety of guitar accessories to suit all your needs for electric, bass, and acoustic guitars at the best prices! You can browse the range online, or you can visit our Naxal store for a closer look.
Guitars Accessories We Provide:
Trying to find guitar accessories? We are here to help. Feel free to contact our staff or visit our store if you need assistance finding the right product.
- Strings: Bass and Treble offer D'Addario, Fender, and Ortega guitar strings. From normal tension to hard tension, Nickel, nylon, plated copper, or phosphor guitar strings are available. Regular strings to extra light ones, Bass and Treble, has them all.
- Capo & Tuner: On or off stage, our guitar capos and tuners will simplify your life. Our D'Addario NS Lite Classical Capo is the right choice if you are looking for buzz-free, in-tune performance frets. Purchase high-quality Capo and tuners from Bass and Treble today!
- Cables & Stand: With unparalleled low prices, we offer guitar cables from renowned brands like Planet Waves under D'Addario. Furthermore, you can shop for multiple guitar stands or a single guitar stand all in one place from Hercules, Ortega, and Nomad guitar stands.
- Picks: Buy Daddario and Ortega guitar picks at Bass and Treble at low prices. Do you keep losing guitar picks? Planet Waves D'Addario Pick Holder might be the right purchase for you.
- Straps: Browse through collection of guitar straps from D'Addario, Ortega, and Fender all in one place. Stylish and affordable, these guitar straps come in a wide range of colors.
Bass and Treble understand how important it is to take care of your guitar. Our guitar accessories section also includes lubricants and caring potions. Furthermore, we offer string winders, cutters, guitar wall hangers, portable mixers, hole covers, and more.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why are guitar accessories important?
There are many guitar accessories that are essential, including picks, cables, strings, gig bags, and straps. Whatever kind of music you play, picks are almost a necessity. In order to connect your guitar to an amplifier, you need instrument cables; at some point, we'll all have to restring our guitars.
If I want to restring my guitar, what do I need to do?
Restringing your guitar requires new strings, string cutters, and a string winder. You will also need a set of string cutters to cut away the excess string. Also, some lemon oil and a few clothes would do wonders for cleaning and protecting the fretboard during restringing!
Can a gig bag protect my guitar?
As a gig bag is usually well padded, it offers protection against scratches and small knocks. The damage caused by larger drops or knocks will, however, often be more severe despite mitigating some of the damage.
Are Capos necessary guitar accessories?
As a beginner, you've probably seen a capo before but weren't sure what it was for. Simply put, it allows you to adjust the open strings at any fret position by clamping down on all six strings at once. It's true that you don't need a capo all the time, but they are extremely affordable, portable, and easy to use. It would be a good idea to just pick one up now and simply keep it in your guitar case until the day when you need it.